Homeopathy/Sexual Problem

I hope u r fine. I am regular reader of your expert advice on different disease. I hope u will give me some advice which will help me. I am 39 years old having normal height and weight. I was married 5 years ago and have one kid. Since my marriage, I have suffering sexual problems i.e PE and ED. Before marriage, I have precum problem and used different medicines i.e Acid Phos 200, China 200, Lycopodium 200, Styphsagaria 200, Nux Vomica 200 and Selenium 200. After marriage when I experienced said problems, with the consultation of Homeo Doctor, I used Sulphur 200, Agnus Castus, Salix Nigra and Yohimbinium in Q but these made little improvement in erection but no in P / ejaculation. Moreover, with the passage of time, I started loosing interest in sex and started avoiding it. Later, I also used Damiana in Q and R-41 of Reckeweg but of no use. I have my blood tests, which are normal except lipid level which is slightly high. I have got checked my Testosterone level, which is 6.7 ( normal range is 2.7 to 17). I don't smoke or drink. My job involves more office work with less physical movement. In these days, the condition is very bad as I have severe Premature ejaculation problem with weak erection. Moreover, there is weakness too.I have also used start-stop-start technique but not effective.I have little emotional in nature. My sleep is fine and I like sweet foods. In last week, I had night fall twice, which was unusual. In the light of aforesaid facts, I need ur help. Thanks and regard.

Dear Ali,
        Your problem seems to be strongly related to your sedentary lifestyle as well your current mental state. You will have to look for a way to feel good again. Try indulging in your favorite hobbies. Also, higher lipid levels can certainly lead to erectile dysfunction by reducing the blood supply to the genitals. Hence, you should exercise vigorously every day to stay fit and to regain your lost vigor and vitality. To play it safe, please get your blood sugar levels checked too. On the homeopathic side, you can start with Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Do let me know if there is any difference after following my advice. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.