Homeopathy/urethral stricture

Question
My 27 year old special needs son had surgery for hernias. They used a catheter which has caused scaring of the urethra. He has had several operations to clear. It has returned and are now talking about urethroplasty to fix. I would rather try to clear naturally first. Hehas lots of pain urinating. What would you suggest to use to clear naturally. Kind regards Karen (mum)

Answer
Hello,
     Please give him Thiosinaminum 30C and Silicea 12X, 4 pills and 4 tablets, respectively, thrice daily for a month. Both these have a reputation of dissolving scar tissue. If he responds well to these medicines, the pain will also go away, as the stricture reduces. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri