Homeopathy/Allergic

Question
QUESTION: "Ap mujhe koi homeopathic medicine bata sakte hain Steam k Pani mai Dalne k Liya .Dust Allergic Or nazla  k liya.
mai vicks Balm Dal k Steam Laita hun Par Faida Nahi Hota Please Steam laina Ki Dawa Bataye Ga.
Khane ki Nahi Ho.
Thanx"

ANSWER: Dear Adeel,
         I'm afraid, there are no inhalable preparations in Homeopathy. In fact, the homeopathic medicines themselves in liquid form (being alcoholic preparations) can be inhaled for the same effects. However, this will work out to be very expensive, as the medicine will simply vaporize if the keep the bottle open for long. If you have an allergy, you will need to be treated with internal medications, as it is your immune system that is at fault, and not your nasal passages. Adding eucalyptus oil to the water before steam inhalation will give you temporary relief. Do let me know if you wish to be treated with medicines. Thank you.   

QUESTION: Ok Sir Phir Bata Dain Medicine.

Answer
Dear Adeel,
         Please take Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Natrum muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for a month. Also, ensure that you sleep well and consume fresh fruits and vegetables in your meals every day. Do keep me informed about your response to this treatment. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri