mera penis mai hardness nahi Aa rahi Kuch Din se meri umar 27 sal Hai Ap Mujhe koi Zinc+Nitric Oxide ki medicine Bata dain. kyo k ujhe thori Dimaghi Kamzori bi hai.

Dear Raza,
         You can get a zinc-containing multivitamin preparation from any pharmacy in Pakistan. As for your symptoms, I suggest that you try the homeopathic medicine Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. Eating healthy and exercising regularly will help you to regain your lost vigor and vitality faster. Thank you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.