Homeopathy/Lipomas

Question
Dear Doctor, this mail is in continuation of ur advice in which u had suggested Lapis Alba 30 C and Glycyrrhiza Glabra Q for the treatment of my brother who is suffering from lipomas. For the ready reference, I am reproducing the mail below
"He is 29 years old with normal height and thin body. He had cyst like things on his body at the time of birth. Some years ago, I got his checkup from medical specialists who said that these are harmless and could not be cured. They said these were fats/lipid cyst. Then I studied this phenomenon on net and came to know that these were called lipoma and could not cured except surgery such as liposuction. Now the problem is that cyst are increasing in number and size and have covered almost complete body except face and neck. His blood tests are found normal".
I searched both medicines and I got Lapis but not Glycyrrhiza Glabra in whole market. Would u please suggest any alternative. Moreover, u often suggest Withania somnifera  but the medicine with this name is also not available in market in Pakistan. is there another name of this medicines or any alternative.
Thanks and regard

Answer
Dear Qamar,
         Glycyrrhiza glabra is also known as Licorice, and Withania somnifera is also known as Ashwagandha. They are usually available everywhere. I request you to recheck if they are available in Pakistan by asking for them with their common names. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri