Homeopathy/Male Pattern Baldness

Question
QUESTION: Respected Sir,
         I am 28 years old unmarried male suffering from mpb from last 5-6 years.My grandfather and father has also baldness.I have taken a lot treatment but no response.lastly I have done hair transplant 8 months before.I am using minoxidil 5% lotion and finasteride 1 mg from last 2 year.As you know this medication has side effect,so I want to stop minoxidil & finasteride.my hair loss is now stable.
         Sir,please suggest me the best alternative to finasteride to control dht and further loss to exiting & transplanted hair.please help me.

Regards.

ANSWER: Dear Pankaj,
         Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto) preparations are the best natural solutions to control the activity of DHT. You can take 15 drops of its mother tincture (Homeopathic) in half a glass of water twice daily. Also, mix about 15 ml of Thuja occidentalis mother tincture in about 50 ml of castor oil and massage this into the roots of your hair, leave it on for 2 hours, and then wash it off using an Arnicated homeopathic shampoo. This should help you out. Try it for about a month and tell me about your response to the treatment. Thank you.

QUESTION: Sir,
     Thank you very much for quick reply.Sir,I have once purchased Dabur castor oil for hair,but it was very thick & sticky so I was unable to apply on scalp.I am from Mumbai.Sir,please advice me if any specific brand of castor oil(for hair) is available in market.

Thanking you
Regards....

ANSWER: Dear Pankaj,
         Castor oil is indeed very thick and sticky. That is precisely why it retains the homeopathic mother tincture well. You don't need to apply a lot of it. Apply very little only to the roots of your hair. Any brand will do. I think the one available in most medical stores in Mumbai is the one manufactured by Ashwin pharma. Thank you.

QUESTION: Sir,
     I have taken 15 drops sabal serulata Q twice a day for around one and half months till the medicine last and also using 15 ml Thuja Q in 50 ml castor oil for hair oiling.My hair fall is controlled but I found 10-15 hair while bathing & combing.
         Sir,should I continue use above mentioned medicine ?Is there any side-effect of prolong use of sabal serrulata Q for male pattern baldness ?Sir,please suggest me further medication and if possible, please mention your clinic address .

Thanking you.
Regards....

Answer
Dear Pankaj,
         Please continue with the same medications. Homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe, so you need not worry about side-effects even if you take these remedies for prolonged periods of time. A few strands of hair fall naturally every day. You need not worry about them. I work for a company and do not practise privately any more. Hence, I'm afraid you will have to contact me online only; and if there is a need for constitutional treatment, you will have to consult a qualified homeopath close to you. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri