Homeopathy/Numbness and burning sensation in right leg

Question
Hello Doctor
The problem started with driving of long hours leading to numbness of right leg. I ignored it until it became severe to a level that I couldn't drive. Earlier it was tingling then numbness  but after I stopped driving completely , a burning sensation started from the lower back to both feet. This lasted for few days. In mean while I got an Mri done and checked by spine specialist. I was told its a start of slip disc. Another doctor said its Annular Tear and will self heal. I was adviced for physiotherapy but even after 2 months and lot of exercise change nothing helped. A homeopathy doctor gave rhus tox. Even that wasnt helping. If I rest; the burning is negligible. Driving and sitting in the car is the biggest problem. Walking ; climbing stairs or even sitting long hours on chair is not an issue. The lower back l5 and s1 have herination as well but not something out of the age as advised by doctor. I m 36. Please advice some medicine for fast healing of annular tear. Will Bioplasma as I read somewhere will be helpful. I dont need pain killer or suppresser. I would prefer something that can heal it if possible.
Thankyou
Atul

Answer
Dear Atul,

Its best to go for constitutional treatment - the information is not enough to prescribe something constitutionally which requires in-depth questioning and analysis. I suggest you work with a homeopath and take proper treatment.

best wishes

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj