Dear  Sir

I am  writing for  my  wife  40 years . She  has been  having hair loss  for over 5 years  now . She has been  under the care of a trichologist, but has not had  any  benefit. 2.5  years back  one  doctor  suggested her to start elthroxin 50 . Her  blood  tests  were  Ok  but seeing the hair loss , he asked  her to start  the medicine . She is  continuing that now  also. Thyroid levels  are all  OK and  no problems .Slightly  higher cholosterol , but  not obese  (64  kg , say  165 cm or  so )

She   didnt  have  any sudden hair loss , but  very gradual so  it wasnt very noticeable   and  now  it is  pretty bad .Hair  is scanty in the front area.  Loss is mainly  from the front area. She  has no
health issues , periods  are regular  no problems  on that front. Endocrinologists  have suggested  that there are no medical conditions  
She  has been as well  taking Curatio pharam  androanagen which  contains  saw palmetto , nettle etc for the last  2-3 years

Recently 4 months  back she  has got her DHT  tested  ( blood ) which show 383pg/ml, Free testastrone1.8pg/ml .No  facial hair growth etc .Ferritin Vit D , TSH , Microsomal anti body , every thing  OK

Few  test  results  

Free T3 2pg/ml (  range 1.7-4.2)
LH  3.2 mIU/Ml
TSH 1.7mIU/l
progestrone 1.3ng/ml

We  havent used minoxidil etc because  of the fear of side effects.

Can you  pls help

Thanks  & Regards

I will need more details about her to try and treat her constitutionally. Please give me information about your wife based on the questionnaire that has been provided by me on the allexperts website. In the meanwhile, start off with Scalptone, a patent homeopathic preparation by SBL company. I have seen some good results with this formulation. You can ask her to follow the dosage instructions mentioned on the bottle. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.