Homeopathy/Frozen Shoulder & spondylosis

Dear Doctor
I have been having spondylosis and frozen shoulder. Its been awhile. Any medication to help and some thing that can help in improving the nervous system.
Age 58.00 Male

Dear Mr. Anil,

In homeopathy the treatment is given individually based on personality, likes/dislikes, modalities and other unique symptoms, not based on the pathology or medical diagnosis. This is how homeopathy is different from allopathy. Please contact a good homeopath and work with them on 1:1 basis to get proper treatment - it will help you.

best wishes,
Aryev P. Bhardwejj

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.