Homeopathy/Homeopathic Osteoarthritis Protocol

55 y/o male, slightly overweight. I have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my left knee several years ago. There is also early signs in my left ankle. Also feeling tendinitis and bursitis radiating from knee to ankle. Relief upon sitting, pain occurs standing and/or walking for a distance.
I contribute the beginning of it to an auto accident I was in many years ago. My left leg was broken, knee damage, nerve damage to both quadriceps/lower spine areas leaving me to not be able to run, climb stairs very well and stunted gait.
Years later when pain started getting really bad, they told me I was too young for knee replacement. Offered pain meds and braces. Both were unacceptable to me.
I've tried heavy doses of just about every supplement that is supposed to help with joint pain/osteoarthritis. Most help temporarily but seem to fade after a while. I find out something new and try it for a while but everything seems to fade fairly soon.
I juice daily, get moderate exercise, fairly good diet overall.
I'm looking at what type of homeopathic protocol might help. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Dear Roger,
         Please continue to exercise regularly, and start off with the following homeopathic medicines:

Calcarea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills every night; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 2 months. This should help to reverse the osteoarthritic changes, if they are in the early stage. I am not prescribing any homeopathic painkillers for you, as I need to know if you are improving. Taking them will mask your symptoms. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.