Homeopathy/Nephrotic syndrom

Hi sir,
 I'm Lokesh and Bangalorien,my baby 1.5 year baby is detected with nephrotic syndrom presently she is under alopathy medicines in Chennai.so I want to know can we take homeopathy along with this medicines and it can curable permanently.Please respond to it as early as possible because I cant take any risk in babies health.

Dear Lokesh,
         Yes, you can certainly give your baby homeopathic medicines along with allopathic treatment. It would be advisable for you to see a homeopath close to you for appropriate treatment, as nephrotic syndrome is a condition that will need frequent monitoring of several renal function-related parameters during treatment. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.