Homeopathy/Nephrotic syndrom

Question
Hi sir,
 I'm Lokesh and Bangalorien,my baby 1.5 year baby is detected with nephrotic syndrom presently she is under alopathy medicines in Chennai.so I want to know can we take homeopathy along with this medicines and it can curable permanently.Please respond to it as early as possible because I cant take any risk in babies health.

Answer
Dear Lokesh,
         Yes, you can certainly give your baby homeopathic medicines along with allopathic treatment. It would be advisable for you to see a homeopath close to you for appropriate treatment, as nephrotic syndrome is a condition that will need frequent monitoring of several renal function-related parameters during treatment. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri