Homeopathy/Pre mature ejaculation

I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation, i get erection properly but ejaculate at the start of intercourse. Need a suggestion for treatment so that erection remains for a longer period to enjoy better sex with my partner

Dear Allexander,
         Premature ejaculation is basically a learnt phenomenon and the result of hurry. The best way of treating it is by practising the start-stop-start technique, so as to develop better control over your orgasm. You can also take Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight, to reduce any oversensitiveness of your genitals. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.