Homeopathy/Pre mature ejaculation

Question
I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation, i get erection properly but ejaculate at the start of intercourse. Need a suggestion for treatment so that erection remains for a longer period to enjoy better sex with my partner

Answer
Dear Allexander,
         Premature ejaculation is basically a learnt phenomenon and the result of hurry. The best way of treating it is by practising the start-stop-start technique, so as to develop better control over your orgasm. You can also take Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight, to reduce any oversensitiveness of your genitals. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri