Homeopathy/for readvice

Hello sir i am  dr rizwan as you prescribed  calcarea flouricum 3x  for  my mother but in satna  only 6x and 12 x potency available  so please guide me what can i do and one more thing is  i have sarted calcium and vit D supplement for knee pain and  bone problem so if calcarea flouricum given then  calcium salt takig is rationaly wrong or can be taken

Dear Dr. Rizwan,
         You can give her Cacarea fluoricum 6X in the same way. Please continue with the calcium and vitamin D supplement, as the homeopathic medicine is not really a supplement. It is a tissue salt that can help to correct any imbalances in the calcium metabolism of the body and will also facilitate better absorption of the supplemented calcium. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.