Homeopathy/sleeping problem

Question
My mother age 50 year have very much sleep problem usually  sleep  comes very late and some times.doent come.my mother also have other postmenopausal symptomts like easily irritate angry bone paun weakness and some facial hairs also but sleep problem most affect her.
For their bone pain allopathic treatment continue.but for sleep i can give long term sleeping pills so  please guide me(hysterectomy was done 4 year back for irregular bleeding)

Answer
Dear Rizwan,
         On the basis of your mother's symptoms, I suggest that you give her 6 pills of Lachesis 1M every week on the same day for a month, i.e. 4 doses in all. Also give her Oophorinum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. This can help to reduce her hormonal imbalance. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri