Homeopathy/Tendonitis of left 2nd finger joint

Question
Dear Dr. Bhardwejj,
I had tendonitis of my left ring finger recently. You recommended that I take a dose of Arnica 200C. After taking this remedy the joint returned to normal. Last week I massaged a facial sore with my left 2nd finger joint. The next morning the knuckle joint was swollen and stiff. I took a dose of Arnica Montana 200C followed by Ruta 30C, 3 doses daily for 3 days. The knuckle joint is still swollen on top and sides of the joint.  Stiffness occurs in the morning, throughout the day and affects the distal phalange also. Stiffness and pain are  worse in the morning, worse from cold, pressure and flexion, better from rest and heat. Tendons are painful to touch. There is a visible bump surrounding the top of the knuckle joint. No heat present. Both arms and all finger joints are cold. Will you please suggest a remedy. With Gratitude. Denise

Answer
Hello Ms. Denise,

Yes I remember your case. Last time Arnica worked as it was an acute inflammation caused by stress an strain, but it appears that there is an underlying  deeper constitutional imbalance there too which needs addressing as well. This requires you to fill out a detailed questionnaire and then we'd need to do an interactive interview. Based on all that we'd have to select a constitutional remedy for you which will help you. All of this can be done via phone, skype and email.

As this requires more time and energy on the part of the homeopath and hence outside the scope of this forum. Should you choose to proceed with the treatment as suggested above, please feel free to contact me through my email address: aryev.bhardwejj@gmail.com or call my office (613) 523-0582.

Thank you
Aryev P. Bhardwejj

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj