Homeopathy/arotic knuckle calcification

This week chest x ray has this report.I am otherwise fit ®ular ,walk about half an hour in the morning,do pranayam,& some light excerse.Iam 77 years male.

Please note that such calcifications are quite common with advancing age. Please do not worry about it. However, avoid any calcium supplements that have large amounts of calcium in them. Further, continue to exercise as usual, as this will not allow such calcifications to impede the blood flow significantly. On the homeopathic side, take Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Aurum metallicum 6C, 4 pills thrice daily, for 2 months. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.