You are here:

Homeopathy/ask about sexual problem


"Dear sir
         , I am taking homeopathy medicins recomded by my phisician seleniun 3x. and one more last 10 days . but , I want to ask a que sir. . ..

Quetion- when i'm talking with girlfriend then some stumulatin becomes and some liquid drops come out like water , so what is this sir, is that sereous metter or not.

plz give me reply , I'm waiting ur reply.

thank u sir

Dear Sunil, you are welcome

You should not worry about your condition. It is quite normal. You donít need any medicine. The best advice for you is that you should try to remain calm and control your emotions during conversation. You should not become too emotional.

Best wishes.
Dr. Sultan Mahmud


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sultan Mahmud


I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.


I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]