Homeopathy/Eye vision problem

Question
QUESTION: Hello Doctor, i am wearing specs and my eye vision is -7.50 of both eyes, how to make the number of specs 0 in less time, tell us some guranteed medicines or any formula

Regards
Kunal

ANSWER: Dear Kunal,
         Frankly speaking, I don't think it will be possible to rectify your vision to such an extent that your number becomes zero, considering that it is pretty high. However, using an integrated approach can certainly help to improve your vision significantly. First and foremost, please ensure that you consume enough fruits, vegetables, and pulses, so as to take care of any deficiency states. Secondly, I suggest that you read the book "Better Eyesight Without Glasses" by Dr. William Bates. I found this book quite logical and promising. Try and practice the eye and mind relaxation techniques mentioned in this book. He has made some other recommendations as well, which you can safely follow. Last, but not the least, you can take 15 drops of a mixture of Onosmodium and Physostigma mother tinctures, mixed in equal proportions, in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Regular exercise is also necessary to to improve your overall blood circulation, including that to the eyes. Please try this and then get back to me in a month's time. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hello Doctor, As you said that to take 15 drops of a mixture of Onosmodium and Physostigma mother tinctures, mixed in equal proportions, in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month

We are not getting these medicines, as i stay at vasai, sujject some annother names which will be easily available anywhere

Regards
Kunal

Answer
Dear Kunal,
         These medicines are quite common, and should be available at the Virar homeopathic pharmacy. If not, you may have to buy it from Andheri or Marine lines, where there are many homeopathic pharmacies. I'm afraid, these are the best specific medications for the eyes. So, there are no better alternatives. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri