Homeopathy/Gall bladder stone problem

Question
QUESTION: Hello Doctor
i have 20 mm stone in my gall bladder.Please suggest me Homeopathic medicine to remove the stone.I am drinking too much water, I want to remove it with Homepathy treatment or any guranteed medicine in less time.

Thanks and waiting for reply.
Mr. Kunal

ANSWER: Dear Kunal,
         Only drinking more water will not help. Also, increase your intake of citrus foods, as these stimulate the secretion of bile. Indulge in vigorous exercises, as this actually helps to mechanically break and dislodge the stone. Once this happens, the broken fragments simply flow out with the bile into the duodenum through the common bile duct and pass out into the stools. On the homeopathic side, start off with Cholesterinum 3X, 1 tablet thrice daily; and Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hello Doctor, Which fruits to eat as citrus foods, plz send the names

and as you told that to start with Cholesterinum 3X, 1 tablet thrice daily means 1 tablet in morning, in afternoon annother 1 and at night annother 1, is it right?

and Calcarea carbonica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily means 4 pills in morning, in afternoon annother 4 and at night annother 4, is it right ?,

Sir, can i get your moblie number ?

my number is  - 9004802274

ANSWER: Dear Kunal,
         Please increase your intake of lemons, oranges, sweet-limes, grapefruits, tomatoes, and Indian gooseberry (amla). The dosage as understood by you is correct. Thank you.

QUESTION: Hello Doctor,As you have told the medicines, i will start taking it, but in how many days will the gall bladder stone be dissolved ?

also my friend is having a 12mm kidney stone in left kidney, Please suggest me Homeopathic medicine to remove the stone instantly.

Thanks
Kunal

Answer
Dear Kunal,
         The gallstone usually takes two to even six months to break down and get excreted. But, you must follow the instructions given religiously. As for your friend who has a kidney stone, he can take Berberis vulgaris mother tincture, taking 20 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, along with Calcarea renalis 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for 2 months. The instructions about citrus fruits, plenty of fluids, and vigorous exercise apply to his case as well. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri