Homeopathy/Gas and indigestion

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir,

I am 31 years old male, suffering from indigestion and gas. especial when i eat meat and other proteen rich foods. i am feeling as if food hang in my throat, also have constipation and belching.
the sleep is bad (can sleep but hardworking in dreams) which lead me mental more tired when i wakeup. also have vertigo, head feeling heavy. also suffer from premature ejaculation. i am also too much forgetful and confused, also feeling worry sometimes and having inreasing heart beet.

I also have prevous history of usage of ADDS such as (welbutrin,escitalopram, olanzipin,amitriptyline). for forgetfullens but didnt worked.
Please advise me proper homoephatic remedy based on the symptoms mentioned above.

ANSWER: Dear Maiwand,
         Why on earth were you being treated with antipsychotics and antidepressants. Were you suffering from some psychiatric problem? If yes, you will have to give me more details for me to prescribe appropriately. Also, I need to know whether your indigestion existed before being treated with all those drugs, or was it one of their side-effects. As for your constipation, reduce your intake of meat; increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, and curds; and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. You must also exercise regularly to stay fit and improve the overall blood circulation of your body. I suggest that you start with the homeopathic remedy Nux vomica 30C first, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Depending on how you feel after taking this remedy, we can plan your next prescription. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

thanks for your kind response. the reason of treating with antipsychotics and antidepressants was forgetfullness, disturbed sleep, and carnial never pain in leg.
it didn't helped any of them. i had constipation from before, but indigestion started with medicines mentioned above.

I will order this remedy from india or peshawar as homephatic remedies not available in AFG, and will start and feedback you.

ANSWER: Dear Maiwand,
         I am glad that you have stopped taking those medicines, as it makes no sense to depend on them for trivial issues such as disturbed sleep and pain in the legs. By the way, I must tell you that the medicines you were taking could never have helped to improve your memory. On the contrary, you would have become more forgetful using them. Anyway, please try my medication and also follow my advice with regards to your diet and exercise. You should start feeling better. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

I have used Nux vomica 30 C 3 times a day for 15 days and Kali Phos 6X 4 tablets 3 times a day for 15 days, below is the current status:

1- Indigestion is imporved, Faltulance and gas is drecreased but still it is there and also i have acidity (heartburn) now.
2- worrying and anxiety is controlled, heart beat is normalized.
3- sleep is improved but still it is hard to fall asleep.
4- Premature stool and constipation is still there.
5- there is no impromvement in memory
6- fatigue is still there.

PS: I have shared some of my symptoms in a secret question for which you advise advised Kali phos 6X.

Please advise what to take further.

Answer
Dear Maiwand,
         Please increase the potencies of both the medicines to Nux vomica 200C, 4 pills only at night before going to sleep; and Kalium phosphoricum 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for 15 days. Please eat healthy and exercise regularly as advised. You should improve further in the next few days. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri