Homeopathy/hypogonadism due to varicoceles

Question
Sir, I am 38 years old govt official and suffering from varicoceles for last 10 years. Due to this my testisterone level and sperm count have been badly affected. The general/sexual heath has also become bad. We have a girl child of 8 years old and now are tying for another child for more than six years. We want cure but do not want surgery. Can I take Damiana with avena sativa Q and Hammaelis Q altogather. Sir please advise

Answer
Dear Harish,
         I'm afraid, if you are trying for a second child and want quick results, you will have to undergo surgery. There is nothing to worry, as the operation is a very small one. However, if you still want to avoid surgery, you can try the following homeopathic protocol:

Acidum fluoricum 6C, 4 pills thrice daily; Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Hamamelis Q, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily; for 2 months.

Wear only a langot as your underwear, and avoid any tight-fitting and synthetic material trousers. Do not wear jeans either. Wear loose-fitting cotton trousers only to keep the temperature of your scrotum cool. Please do at least 30 to 50 sit-ups per day, either all at once or split into two rounds.

You neither need Damiana, nor do you require Avena sativa. If your varicocele reduces or you lower the temperature of your testicles, your testosterone level will normalize and your sperm count will also increase. To improve the chances of conception, you can also take any antioxidant preparations containing Selenium, Zinc, Lycopene, Co-enzyme Q10, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. All this should help you out. above all, do not forget to also pray to God. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri