Homeopathy/Indigestion and gas

Dear sir,

I am 31 years old male, suffering from indigestion and gas. especial when i eat meat and other proteen rich foods. i am feeling as if food hang in my throat, also have constipation and belching.
the sleep is bad (can sleep but hardworking in dreams) which lead me mental more tired when i wakeup. also have vertigo, head feeling heavy. also suffer from premature ejaculation. i am also too much forgetful and confused, also feeling worry sometimes and having inreasing heart beet.

I also have prevous history of usage of ADDS such as (welbutrin,escitalopram, olanzipin,amitriptyline). for forgetfullens but didnt worked.
Please advise me proper homoephatic remedy based on the symptoms mentioned above.

It seems that you have several problems you are dealing with:
1. forgetfulness and past medication use that did not help. Sometimes medication causes changes in the way your body works - called side effects. This can cause chronic problems. If any of your symptoms began with the use of medical drugs, then some detoxification may be necessary.

2. Indigestion and gas can be caused by allergies. If that is not the case, the food you eat may not be right for your body,so you can't really digest well. If this is a new problem that you never had before, then it may be caused by stress. To identify the cause of the stress, take a look at what was happening in your life around the time indigestion began. The same applies to constipation.

But constipation is a common side effect of medical drugs due to the changes in how your body works when you take them. Sometimes medication causes also nutrient deficiencies - all the B vitamins, CoQ10, calcium, magnesium, etc.

3. Lack of sleep can cause natural feelings of tiredness and heaviness in the head.

4. Vertigo has to be checked by a doctor to make sure you don't have particles in your ear canal causing the vertigo as they roll around. It can also be caused by nutrient deficiencies and medication side effects.

If you are currently taking medical drugs, read the inserts or read online ALL listed adverse reactions and see if your symptoms are among them.

5. Premature ejaculation is a result of psychological issues regarding sex - conflicting feelings about having sex or not, having the right partner or not, about masturbation being bad and so on. It can also be caused by the type of medication used for depression or ADD, a common side effect.

Due to all of the above, I can't prescribe homeopathic remedies to you - there are just too many things to consider and too many remedies to choose from and we don't have more details about the situation.

Homeopathic remedies need to be selected by a professional homeopath who can take your case well and give you several remedies that work well together.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.