I am 39 years old male, married 04 years ago and have 1 kid. since my marriage I have problem of premature ejaculation and now it has become worst with erectile dysfunction.It takes 30 sec to 1 min after penetration that i discharge. my erection also remains incomplete which leads problem in penetration.now i am losing interest in sex. i have used homeo medicines like Lycopodium 200, Acid Phos 200, Agnus castus Q, sulphur 200, Yohmbinium Q, nux vomica 200 but of no use except Agnus and yohmbinium which has short term effect. i also suffer from constipation.i have office job with less physical activities but more mental work. my weight, food and sleep are normal. people say that i am emotional.would you please suggest some medicine for me.

Dear Qamar,
         Premature ejaculation is something you will be able to tackle by practicing the start-stop-start technique, which will help you to increase the time period before ejaculation. However, as for your erectile dysfunction, you will have to focus on eating the right type of food and exercising daily. Increase your intake of onions, garlic, and cinnamon in your diet for three reasons: they help to purify the blood, they reduce as well as prevent blockages in blood vessels, and they act as natural aphrodisiacs. Please stop all your homeopathic medicines and try only Damiana mother tincture, taking 20 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily. Also, please see a general physician and get a complete body checkup to rule out hypertension, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, or any other underlying pathology. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.