Homeopathy/problem with men power due to masturbation

Question
Hi Prasad g,
         I have problem with my mens power due to excessive masturbation. Now my penius erection is not as strong as it used to be.I am still umarried and of 30 years of age.I do not have any other illness or health problems.Could you please prescribe me some homeppathy medicine.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Mirza,
         In order to regain your lost vigor and vitality, I suggest that you eat healthy, exercise regularly, and also practise abstinence for a few weeks. On the homeopathic side, you can start off with Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Please keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri