You are here:

Homeopathy/problem with men power due to masturbation


Hi Prasad g,
         I have problem with my mens power due to excessive masturbation. Now my penius erection is not as strong as it used to be.I am still umarried and of 30 years of age.I do not have any other illness or health problems.Could you please prescribe me some homeppathy medicine.

Dear Mirza,
         In order to regain your lost vigor and vitality, I suggest that you eat healthy, exercise regularly, and also practise abstinence for a few weeks. On the homeopathic side, you can start off with Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Please keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 All rights reserved.