Homeopathy/Regarding Peyronies disease

Question
hello dr i am 25 year old man. about 7 month before one morning i found pain in my penis after that i think it to be of simple reason after 3-4 month it was paining more. one month before i had intercourse at that time i had very much pain. after that i gradually find of loosing my sexual desire. i am consulting two doctor both of them have identical view that there is no medicine for this disease the ring in my penis have been big than earlier. both of them are suggesting to have vitamen E. but i didnt find any difference. plz suggest me dr can this be cured and what time does it take.

Answer
Dear Ravi,
         If you are suffering from Peyronie's disease, I suggest that you try the following treatment protocol: Acidum picricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Silicea 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily; for a month. Also, gently massage warm castor oil over the shaft of your penis for 10 minutes twice daily. Please avoid massaging the head of your penis, as that will cause arousal and lead to masturbation unnecessarily. This should help. please keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri