Homeopathy/right renal cyst

I am 70 year lady with normally fair health.I am regular in morning walk for half an hour & some yogic pranayam etc.I am 60 kg , not obese.
Last week I had routine ultra sound scan of abdomen.There is a 36mm cyst at midpole of right kidney
Kindly suggest homeopathy treatment for this.

Please note this cyst may have always been there and was only detected by chance during ultrasonography. If it is silent and not causing any pressure changes in the kidney, you need not worry. Sometimes, such cysts may also develop as a result of age-related degenerative changes that occur in various organs. The cyst may or may not respond to medical treatment, but there is no harm in trying. You can take Thuja occidentalis 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for two months. Thereafter, you can repeat the ultrasonography to check if there is any difference in the size of the cyst. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.