Homeopathy/how to use medicine

Firstly thanks Dr for ur answer. As you suggest I am taking silica 12x and acid piric 30c but I am confused about the either it should be taken before meal or after mean right now I am taking it after meal. I wish you will clear my doubt.

Dear Ravi,
         Homeopathic medicines are best taken with the tongue clean, as it is believed that they act via the sublingual nerve endings; therefore, they should be taken at least 10 to 15 minutes before or after eating or drinking anything. I'm sorry, but I thought you were already used to taking these medicines; hence, I did not mention the same. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.