Dear Sirs,

My wife is 51 years old,she is diabetic and insulin dependent.

She has recurring UTI problems,symptoms like burning sensation,shivering,

paint in the belly etc.She take antibiotics for treatment.

Kindly suggest homeopathic treatment....thanks

Please ensure that your wife's blood glucose is consistently under control. She should drink at least 1 liter of water every day and must increase her intake of citrus fruits. Drinking the juice of the holy basil leaves and cranberries will also help. On the homeopathic side, she can take Cantharis 200C, 4 pills thrice daily; along with Berberis vulgaris mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily; for a month. Please keep me informed about her progress. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.