Homeopathy/Bad effects of mustarbation and Want to be cured 100% anyhow....Help...!!!!

Question
I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY PAST AND THE SYMPTOMS WHAT I FEEL NOW.

WHEN I WAS 13 YRS OLD,I HAD A HABIT OF TOUCHING PENIS AND DOING THAT I FELT DIFF.ENJOYMENT IN THAT AGE WHICH TURNED INTO HABIT OF

MASTURBATING BUT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT THAT WHAT I WAS DOING AT THAT TIME.

I MASTURBATED ONCE IN A DAY ON AN AVG. AND DID THIS CONTINUOUSLY FOR 3 and half YRS. THEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT IT IS SIN AND HARMFUL

FOR MY HEALTH THEN I GAVE UP THIS DIRTY HABIT.

7 YRS HAVE ELAPSED I DID NOT DO IT FOR SINGLE TIME. BUT DURING THE DAYS OF THIS HABIT I WAS VERY WEAK NOW I M OK EXTERNALLY i.e.

HEALTH IS GOOD BY LOOK BUT INTERNALLY I M NOT GOOD AT ALL.

I have no.of problems.....

1.lack of learning power,i forget things soon and sometimes very small thing.
2.excess of anger
3.whenever i go to upstairs or run or lift any heavy things or weights then my heart beats becomes abnormal i.e. run very fast.
4.Feeling lazy
5.Feeling heavy in mind like while reading book for more than 1 or two hours.
6.Lack of Concentration
7.If i see anything which is erotic or read anything like that then i get discharged within 20 seconds.
8.when ever i talk to a unknown person then i feel weird especially when talking to any lady or girl.
9.I felt that seamen is not  as good as it should be.
10.Erection problem i.e. not full erection even i feel that if i have a chance to have relationship then i would be unable to

perform.
11.sometimes it seems that i m suffering either with premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
12.I feel that one side of my face got taper due to this habit,coz i have seen my face in mirror and in pics.it seems like its

right side is taper due to which i don't have good smile too.

13.I also feel bone problem.it feels that bones are not strong even i m taking good foods since last 7 years without involving in

this bad habit.even if punch slowly on my thigh i feel pain and whenever i do push ups exercise then i feel pain in my upper arm

and due to this i could not join gym till now.

14.I feel my sperm count is less cause semen is lil bit thin as compared to 13th years of my age ,which was quite white n too thik.

15.I m short tempered but now I feel relax in it i.e. now I can control my anger but still have problem of short temper.

16.And In last I would like to tell you that i feel that i have size problem too,as whatever size  (5.5" while erect)  i had in the

age of 13, it is same today too i.e., in the age of 24 too   how bad it is !!!!!  (i.e my pvt.remained undeveloped and sometimes   

I feel my whole body did not achieve growth like height n all due to this habit) plz.guide me,I need your help .

-: Can all these disease be cure ???

Generally I don't have any dreams and my sleep is ok and sometimes i m unable to have proper sleep too.
Appetite is norman and thirst too.
I never had alchohal and tobacco n smoking n all.
I started to sleep early and wake up early in the morning and go for runnig too.
I don't take tea,coffee,Cold drinks, spicy foods,raw onion ,garlic etc which is generally forbidden in homeopathy.
I don't watch or read any erotic material etc.
Also I m doing a professional course and i want to excel in it and want my all power back.
I want to be cure 100% ,want to fit menatally ,physically 100% and want a married life n kids too...I love family and i can not

live without it. I will do all for this and would follow all prevention.
I was so healty in the age of 13.

::-- Important:- I started to take avena sativa q and Alfalfa q tonic on my own to get cured. Is it ok to take it regularly

throughout the life to be fit ?????

But I have positive attitude towards these diseases that all these diseases can be healed  with homeopathic and ayurveda medicine.

but for this i need a good doctor who not only provide me good medicine but consult friendly.

and i have faith in homeopathic medicine hence i wrote such a long message to you. Hope i would be free from all these diseases. I

would be highly thankful to you if you reply me in affirmative.

And plz. tell me can i become normal to have happy married life and long lasting in bed in future.thank you.

Otherwise I won't go for marry :( :( :( :(   Plz. Reply soon...I m waiting for your kind reply...thank you.

Answer
Dear Aslam,
         Please stop worrying so much. You are perfectly normal, and masturbation is a normal part of growing up. So, stop feeling that you have sinned. Nothing is wrong with you. All that you need to do is stick to a healthy diet and fitness regimen that includes at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. I assure you that if you do this much, you will feel great again. As a general tonic for vigor and vitality, you can take the homeopathic medicine Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Both Alfalfa andAvena sativa are safe and can be taken even lifelong. But, I want you to stop depending on medicines to become healthy. Lead a natural life of moderation and you will have no problems. You can certainly get married and will definitely beget children too. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri