Homeopathy/brain benign cyst

hi dear dr
my mom has a benign cyst in her hypophys which she found it out 1 year back by accident in MRI for check up .she is under supervision of a neurologist and the cyst has no growth and no hormonal or vision sign and symptom but dr told her if the cyst size gets bigger she should go for transnasal surgery .this is my question is there any  homeopathy medicine  which can shrink this cyst without surgery?if yes please tell me the remedy.
Dr Haleh Kayani

Dear Haleh,

I have seen cysts and brain tumours shrink with the use of homeopathy. It is not just one remedy, but a series of remedies specific to each person's situation. This is not an easy or acute situation, so a remedy has to be selected carefully and its effects monitored so that a new remedy can be selected when necessary. You will best be served by a trained homeopath who has experience with this type of health issue.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.