Homeopathy/colloid cycst on the third ventricle of the brain

Question
Hello.  do you have experience with colloid cycst in the brain.  MY husband 47, was just told he has a 6x7 mm cycst on the third ventricle in the brain.  It is not causing him problems, they want to monitor every 6 months with mri.  I need to be proactive.  We have two children and one has niemann pick type c. Our family can't handle anymore health issues,  Please advise.  I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada.  I Have been ressearching homeopaths but dont know who to trust.

Do you have any advice, please.

Thank you elisa

Answer
Hello Elisa,
Due to the complications of this disease, I will need to do a Complete workup on your husband and then follow him for at least 2 years.
A plain CW is a one time thing and it will cost you $112.50.
I also have a Lifetime offer of unlimited workups for life, for you, your husband and your pets for $1,000.
Go to my website  askahomeopath.net to the order page and pay for the treatment of your choice.
I highly recommend the lifetime agreement because of the complexity of his condition, which will require me to do many hours of research for him almost every day.
I am looking forward to helping you all.
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish