You are here:

Homeopathy/Father suffering from PSP


my father is suffering from psp,for which there is no cure.Psp got diagnosed at jaslok hospital,mumbai by dr wadia.
He has loss of body balance and inability to focus with eye.Currently taking syndopa275(0.5-0.5-0.5-0.5) and ropark(1.0-1.0).
What to do to slow down progress of disease.

Dear Sameer,
         Please note that your father's condition needs constitutional treatment in homeopathy. Therefore, it would be advisable for you to consult a homeopath close to you. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Kalium phosphoricum 3X and Magnesium phosphoricum 3X, 4 tablets of each thrice daily for 2 months. Also give him Aurum sulphuricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Thank you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 All rights reserved.