Homeopathy/Father suffering from PSP

Question
Sir,
my father is suffering from psp,for which there is no cure.Psp got diagnosed at jaslok hospital,mumbai by dr wadia.
He has loss of body balance and inability to focus with eye.Currently taking syndopa275(0.5-0.5-0.5-0.5) and ropark(1.0-1.0).
What to do to slow down progress of disease.

Answer
Dear Sameer,
         Please note that your father's condition needs constitutional treatment in homeopathy. Therefore, it would be advisable for you to consult a homeopath close to you. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Kalium phosphoricum 3X and Magnesium phosphoricum 3X, 4 tablets of each thrice daily for 2 months. Also give him Aurum sulphuricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri