dear docter,
i have a daughter who is short and thin.4ft 10 ins at 19 years of age.
both parents are tall.father 6ft and mother an average of 5.2.i attribute this to a drug the docter prescribed to me to prevent breast abcess.parlodel but then mosttly the baby eent hungry for there wasnt sufficient milk.can i help her at this stage.
thank you.

You can still try, as your daughter's growing bone ends may not have ossified fully as yet. Give her SBL company's Rite-Hite and also ask her to indulge in activities and sports that involve stretching such as swimming, skipping, and playing basketball or volleyball. Please ensure that her nutritional requirements are met in terms of both macronutrients and micronutrients. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.