Homeopathy/otosclerosis

Question
I am suffering from hearing loss and tinnitus . report from audiologist says that I have  mild to moderate bone conduction loss in both ear. They said you have to go with surgery known as stapedectomy . I have also pulsating tinnitus which rhythms with heartbeat
But pulsating tinnitus is not continuous .it stop for some time.
Also I am very sensitive to cold. .. There is white sticky liquid with bubbles came out from my nose most of the time even though I am not suffering from normal cold at that time
My nose has got enlarge in size. . phelgum or sticky liquid comes in the morning in throat while brushing teeth ... Sexsual desire is high...I am 23  yrs old ..sometimes  I  wake up due to horrible nightmare in night between 1.30 to 3 am. At that time in my ear there are very loud sounds of roaring and buzzing according to heartbeats.
Please suggest me proper homeopathic medicine or biochemic tissue salt so that I can hear  natural sound.. Please help me doctor .. Thankyu.

Answer
Hello,
This problem requires more research than I can do here.
I will need to do a Complete Workup on you to see what all you need and the cause.
Please go to my website Askahomeopath.net and order and pay for a Complete work up from the order page.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish  

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish