My 57 year old wife took Quebracho 4x and Vanadium 6c for black mold allergy. She was having difficulty breathing due to base of lung inflammation. The remedies were taken 3 doses daily for 3 days in early February. Palpitations started in mid February and continue each morning. They start as soon as she wakes up. Initially  she only heard them in her right ear but now she hears them in both ears. They are louder in the right ear. They are worse from lying down.  Is it possible that she is experiencing an aggravation from one or both remedies? Is there an antidote? Thank you.

Dear Joseph,
         It is very unlikely that Vanadium 6C would cause any such effects as it is in the 6C potency; however, Quebracho 4X is close to its crude form. It is used in higher homeopathic potencies to treat palpitations, as it is capable of causing palpitations in crude form. I suggest that you ask your wife to stop it immediately. you can wait and watch for a week to see if the symptoms subside on their own. If not, to antidote its effects, you can give her 4 pills of Quebracho 200C every night for a week. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.