"I am 39 years old male, married 04 years ago and have 1 kid. since my marriage I have problem of premature ejaculation and now it has become worst with erectile dysfunction.It takes 30 sec to 1 min after penetration that i discharge. my erection also remains incomplete which leads problem in penetration.now i am losing interest in sex. i have used homeo medicines like Lycopodium 200, Acid Phos 200, Agnus castus Q, sulphur 200, Yohmbinium Q, nux vomica 200 but of no use except Agnus and yohmbinium which have short term effect. i also suffer from constipation and nasal allergy.i have office job with less physical activities but more mental work. my weight, food and sleep are normal. people say that i am emotional.would you please suggest some medicine for me.


I suggest take a single dose of Sulphur (30) and follow up in a week. Take a single globule of Sulphur (30) - dissolve it in half a cup of water. Take 1/3rd of it, wait 15 minutes, take second 1/3rd and wait another 15 minutes and take the last 1/3rd.

best wishes,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Aryev P. Bhardwejj


I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.


I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

Past/Present Clients
I have served clients from all over the world.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.