Homeopathy/Social anxiety, lack of confidence, stage fright, fear of public speaking

Question
Respected Sir,
My name is Dinesh, age: 21, Male.
1] The chief complaint as regards its location, sensation, aggravating and ameliorating factors, and any related symptoms
Main complaints:
1. I am very shy, timid, quite, introvert, cowardice, bashful guy. Lack of self-confidence.
2. Dislike of talking, desire to be silent and alone. I always quite and silent even with parent, family and friends. Stay away from social situations, public meeting and public appearances. I don't like interacting with people. Not easily mix up with people, few friend, Isolate myself.  fear of facing people. Heart beat increases when go to college, entering into class, entering into bus etc. Donít desire to meeting people or friends. Donít desire to going party, function and anywhere; try to avoid meeting people. Not knowing what to say or do.
3. When I start talking to anyone, my heart beat increase, my face, nose muscles start trembling. Palpitation and hesitation when talking.
4. I can't speak in public meeting and stage speaking. Stage fright, fear of public speaking, fear of making speech, fear of public meeting, etc.  I am not at all able to speak in front of public.
5. I can't speak in job Interview, presentation, Group Discussion (GD), any debate.
6. I cannot make eye contact with anyone. I feel nervous, timid and shy when people look at me. I feel why people are looking at me. Fear of facing people.
7. Anxiety of an exam, an interview, presentation, group discussion (GD), public meeting, public appearances, stage speaking, public speaking, giving speech,  performance anxiety,  Anxiety about my health, carrier and future. anxiety of failure, anxiety of making mistakes, anxiety during taking decision, anxiety of taking risk, anxiety of doing wrong, anxiety of cheating, anxiety of facing people, anxiety of facing world, anxiety of committing a crime, mistakes, anxiety of caught doing something wrong,  anxiety of being watched or looked.  anxiety before anything, anxiety of doing anything, I always feel anxious even by little thing that happens in daily life make me anxious and fear full  etc.
8. Fear of drive bike or car, fear of accident. Fear of height. Fear about my health, carrier and future. Fear of failure, fear of making mistakes, fear during taking decision, fear of taking risk, Fear of doing wrong, fear of cheating, fear of facing world, fear of committing a crime, mistakes, fear of caught doing something wrong,  Fear of being watched or looked. fear of doing  anything, fear of an exam, an interview, presentation, group discussion (GD), public meeting, public appearances, stage speaking, public speaking, giving speech,  performance.
9. I have strong fear or anxiety of Sex and Marriage. I can't talk to girls and can't look on girls. When I look to girl or think about girls or sex, my heart beat increase (Palpitation).
In all above case:
10. (a) Heart beat increase; Fear to speak out; face, nose start trembling,
(b) Lack of self confidence, lack of solid gut feeling, negative thinking.
(c) I become totally blank minded, Words are not coming in my mind, unable to think, not knowing what to do or say, deficiency of ideas, canít make decisions, unable to decide about anything, confused, hopeless.
(d) I feel Shyness, cowardice, timidity, Palpitation, trembling, hesitation, embarrassed, self-conscious, inferior, introvert, underestimate myself, no good quality, feel stupid, underdog, sometimes diarrhea problem,
(e) Nervous, always in a hurry, Worries over little things, blaming myself, stress, depress,  
(f) Dislike of talking, desire to be silent and alone, Stay away from social situations, public meeting and public appearances.  Isolate myself. Not knowing what to say or do.
(g) Weak memory, bad concentration, slow comprehension.
(h) Sympathetic to otherís suffering, hard to show emotions, I am unable to express my feelings. low self esteem.
(i) No positive attitude, no positive thinking, no vision, no will power, no courage to do anything, no enthusiasm, no creativity; no faith, no dare to take risk in life, no leadership quality;
(j) I feel I am not perfect, sensitive to being observed, sensitive to the opinions of others, sensitive to making mistakes, fear of committing a crime, mistakes, fear of caught doing something wrong, I always think what others will think about me. Feeling of being watched or looked.
(k) Always feel dull, depressed, down, sadness, with low or no energy at all for daily work activities. when I am alone with myself, I find myself constantly, thinking about my weaknesses, my bad habits, my personality etc. my mind keep on criticizing about myself and thinking areas in which I need improvement to become a better and successful person. So, I find my mind keeps on counting about weaknesses in me, the negative attributes in me. I always think I need to improvement in myself.
(l) Always feel myself misfortune.
11. Start thinking in mind before or after meeting with person or events, what they will ask me and how i will reply, How to start the topic (over thinking) etc.
12. I always live in my imagination; over thinking about any things. I always talk with myself.
13. I can't say "NO" to anyone for any things. Try to please everyone.  I always think what others will think about me, I am afraid of fighting with any one; I canít argument with any one, hates conflict.
14. I plan everything for my carrier and future but canít implement the same. always avoid to do work. Lack of interest in doing anything.  Over thinking before doing any thing. Anxiety of doing anything.
15.  It has become my attitude that I accept defeat before the battle begins and start thinking negatively about anything.
16. I want to do everything in my life which is best for me but I donít have confidence, guts, courage, attitude, faith, will power, vision, persistence, focus, creativity, decision taking power, risk taking power etc. accept defeat
17. Acne, pimple and oily face, sunken cheeks, sunken eyes, dark lips, dark gums, physical weakness. I think all these affect my personality.  It feels uncomfortable. very concerned about how i appear to other people.
18. I have sleeplessness problem also. I wake-up many times during sleep. My sleep is very light; I wake-up even by little noise too. Stress, depression, headache, sadness all the time.
I am not what I want.
I feel my heart beat increase (palpitation), heaviness in chest and head. My face, nose, hands trembling.
I want to rid these problems. Desire to free from all fear and anxiety. Desire to be a happy and successful person. Desire to be a good speaker.
So kindly tell me which homeopathic medicine I should take to get rid from these problems. Please also mention the amount of dose, potency, time and how many days/months I should take for best result.
i am waiting for any reply. Thanks

2] Probable cause of the complaint
According to me factors that cause this trouble are:
Increasing of my heart beat (palpitation); trembling of my face, nose and hands;
Acne, pimple on face; sunken cheeks, sunken eyes; dark gums, dark lips, physical weakness all affects my personality; I feel low personality. It feels uncomfortable. Very concerned about how I appear to other people. I feel nervous, timid and shy when people look at me. I feel why people are looking at me. I feel I am not perfect, sensitive to being observed, sensitive to the opinions of others. Feeling of being watched or looked.
May be some mental problem like: Negative thinking, lack of self confidence, lack of solid gut feeling, timidity, hesitation, nervousness, shyness, confused, hopeless, feel introvert and cowardice, underestimate myself, no good quality, feel stupid, underdog. Always feel nervous, always in a hurry, Worries over little things, blaming myself, stress, depression.
fear of facing people. Stage fright, fear of public speaking, fear of making speech, fear of public meeting etc.
anxiety before anything, anxiety of doing anything, Fear of failure, fear of making mistakes, fear during taking decision, fear of taking risk, Fear of doing wrong, Fear about my health, carrier and future.
weak memory, bad concentration,  slow comprehension, unable to think, not knowing what to do, deficiency of ideas, no gut feeling, Canít make decisions, Dislike of talking, desire to be silent and alone; etc.
I donít have confidence, guts, courage, attitude, positive thinking, faith, will power, vision, persistence, focus, creativity, decision taking power, risk taking power and leadership quality etc.

Condition in which the complaint is increased:
When i think negative about myself, my personality, my weaknesses, my bad habits etc. when I feel low personality, lack of solid gut feeling. If my heart beat increase (palpitation). My face, nose, hands trembling. when I feel people are looking at me or feeling of being watched or looked.  when I feel fear of facing people. I feel nervous, timid and shy when people look at me. Acne, pimple and oily face, sunken cheeks, sunken eyes, dark lips, dark gums, physical weakness. I think all these affect my personality.  It feels uncomfortable. very concerned about how i appear to other people. When I feel low confidence. When I start over thinking or negative thinking before doing anything or going outside. Dislike of talking, desire to be silent and alone. When I feel Stage fright, fear of public speaking, fear of making speech, fear of public meeting etc. anxiety before anything, anxiety of doing anything. When I underestimate myself, no good quality, feel stupid, underdog. When I become nervous, worries over little things, blaming myself, stress, depress.
When I feel I donít have confidence, guts feeling, positive attitude, no positive thinking, no vision, no will power, no courage to do anything, no enthusiasm, no creativity; no faith, no dare to take risk in life, no leadership quality; It has become my attitude that I accept defeat before the battle begins and start thinking negatively about anything. I have sleeplessness problem also. I wake-up many times during sleep. My sleep is very light. Stress, depression, headache, sadness all the time.

3] Any associated complaints
Acne, pimple on face, sunken cheeks, sunken eyes, dark gums, dark lips, short height, physical weakness, weak body, I feel hotness in feet all the time.

4] Appetite/ Thirst troubles
Hunger and thirst is very less.   

5] Cravings/Aversions
I am vegetarian, I like vegetables, fruits, milk, ghee, curd, Salt, Sweet, Sour, Spicy food & Fried Food (little), Warm food-drink,
No specific Cravings/Aversions

6] Bowel/ Bladder problems
Nature of stool: Normal, semi-solid, sometime not proper shape, sometime comes in small pieces, sometime snake type.
Frequency: once a day but no proper time. Satisfied, but sometime feel diarrhea after stool (but donít need to go for stool).  Sometime feel diarrhea after drinking milk at morning or eating (but donít need to go for stool).  
Urine: Frequency- 4-5 time a day, but if I drink more water then frequency may increase.

7] Sleep disturbances
I have sleeplessness problem.  Quality of sleep is very poor and restlessness of sleep.
Position of sleep is normal. When I sleep straight I put right leg on left, when I sleep on left or right side I fold my legs.  
I wake-up many times during sleep. My sleep is very light; I wake-up because of dreams, always worried thought running in mind, stress, depression, sadness and even by little noise too.
I need to cover body but not nose for breath. window must be open for fresh air.  
No peculiar sounds or gestures during sleep.

8] Dreams
Sometime sexual dreams, sometime vivid dreams, sometime worried thought running in mind during sleep.

9] Mentality/Temperament
Impatient: no; doubtful or suspicious: yes; I get hurt easily. Donít like to share problems. when I am alone with myself I weep easily, it makes me feel better but no in public. easily irritated by any small thing which does not go in my way. It makes me angry but for very short time.

10] Sexual disorders
1. I get excited very easily, when I think about girls or sex or see some adult picture or movie or porn videos then my penis erect immediately, very easily excited. my heart beat increase(Palpitation), The semen comes out automatically within 30 seconds and I discharge early.
2. My penis is very sensitive; penis erect even it get touches with anything.
3.  I am suffering from nocturnal emission (Nightfall) with or without dream but dreams are main causes of nocturnal emission (Nightfall). After emission i feel little pain in my cheeks, legs and testicles. I feel guilty, depress.
4. My penis is very small, thin & weak, size 3.5 inch after full erection.
5. My semen is in less quantity, thin and liquid like water.
6. I have premature ejaculation problem, i discharge within 30 seconds, the semen come out very quickly.
7. I am suffering from the erectile dysfunction(ED) also. Penis does not erect full and not for long time.

11] Past history of diseases/ surgery: no

12] Family history of diseases/surgery
Father has high BP and mother has regular headache, stress, depression, always worry over little things, always tense.

Answer
Dear Dinesh,
         I must say that you have given me your case record in the most beautiful manner. It has all the details that a homeopath would look for when selecting a remedy. It is very evident that all your problems are related to your nervous disposition. However, I must inform you that homeopathic medicines can only help you, but will not be able to change your personality drastically. To bring about such a change, you will have to put conscious efforts from your side. Firstly, start meditating and doing pranayama to develop better mind control. Secondly, read spiritual books as well as self-help books to develop an ambivalent attitude towards life. Once you realize that everything is karmic, and we have to face life's vicissitudes gracefully, you will learn to be emotionally strong. You are still small, and as you age and experience more in life, a certain level of maturity will set in almost automatically, whether you like it or not. Three books that I would recommend for you are 'Life is Fair' by Dr. Brian Hines, 'Power of Now' by Echart Tolle, and 'How to stop worrying and start living' by Dale Carnegie. You will also have to practice the confrontation technique to overcome your fears. Thus, if you hate crowds, expose yourself to crowds every few days for sometime, so that you gradually get used to it. There are many homeopathic remedies that could help you; but at this stage, I feel that the remedy Pulsatilla nigricans will be of most use to you. Please take it in the 1M potency, taking 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water every week for a month, i.e. four doses only in all. Please do not take this medicine more often. Please follow my advice and you should feel much better within a month. Do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri