Homeopathy/ask about sexual problem

Dear sir,
         i am taking homeopathy medicin last two and I feeling better
But i want to ask a que. that  my penis vans is very weak so can I do massage by MUSTARD OIL on it

Dear Sunil,

I believe I gave you a prescription and asked to follow up, which I have not seen. Anyhow, I think if you do Yoga and Pranayama regularly, it will help you. So if you like please follow this free video (& other videos) to learn proper way of doing asanas and pranayama from Baba Ramdev. Do them every day and make this a part of your daily routine.

best wishes,

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.