Homeopathy/cervical spondilytis

cervical xray
cervical xray  
Hai sir
I am 23 , my docotr said me that i am suffering from cervical spondilts after examining my xray , i wont use computer at all , what may be the reason for my problem?
And please can u suggest me homeopathy medicines for this problem?
i consulted homeopathy doctors
the problem is when i having pain in my neck and shoulders i am.not having numbness weakness and inflammation ,if i use a some medicine for that my pains decreases but inflammation numbness weakness starts ,
suggest me some medicine to reduce my pain and also inflammation
and can yoga decreases my problem completely ?
And mostly i am having pain and inflammation on my left side like left hand and leg
can homeopathy cure my problem completly?
Beacuse of this problem i am depressed and feeling like its over and cant do any thing in my life
pls.suggest me some treatment

Dear Sai,
        Since you are suffering from cervical spondylitis, there is a possibility that your lumbar spine may also be having a similar problem, which is why your lower limb also has symptoms at times. Yoga will definitely help you out. You need to contact a trained yoga teacher who will recommend only those yogasanas that are safe for you. On the homeopathic side, start with Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily; and Spigelia 200C, 4 pills thrice daily, for a month. Please keep me posted about your response to these remedies. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.