Homeopathy/Fungus infection

Dear sir,

I am suffering from fungus infection on my inner thighs. It results in itching for full day. Have taken allopathic medicines. Has been prescribed flucanozole tsblets and some creams to apply. This infection get treated till i am on medicine . Whn doctor stops medicine aftr few day fungus infrction starts again . Can't find a permanent solution. Please advise a suitsble med which can cure permanrntly..

Dear Raj,
        First and foremost, did you apply the allopathic antifungal creams for 2 weeks? Most people tend to stop applying the cream once their lesions dry up in about 4 to 5 days. Anyway, you can take 4 pills of the homeopathic medicine Tellurium in 200C potency thrice daily for a month. Additionally, apply Sulphur homeopathic ointment twice daily for the same time period. How old are you? Also, are you obese? If you are, you will have to try and shed weight. For safety, get your blood sugar levels tested too, because fungal infecions, including Tinea cruris, are very common and troublesome in uncontrolled diabetes. Use a medicated soap for bath, and always bathe with bearably hot water. After a bath, pat your skin dry and dust it with any talcum powder to keep it dry. Nowadays, you get herbal powders containing tulsi and neem. They will also be good for you. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.