Homeopathy/high asr value and cosequent allergy

Will you pl suggest a remedy that will reduce my esr from 95 to normal.

Dear Asokan,
         The ESR rises due to various reasons. Therefore, if it is this high, you should get investigated further to find out what is causing it. The commonest cause in India is tuberculosis, although a number of other medical conditions also lead to the same. I'm afraid, there is no medicine to reduce only the ESR in Homeopathy. I will have to know the diagnosis to initiate treatment for you. Once the underlying pathology is treated, your ESR value will return to normal automatically. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.