Homeopathy/Insomnia

Question
QUESTION: What would be the best remedy for insomnia caused by prolonged stress.  

Thanks.

ANSWER: I would suggest taking one pellet of Kali Phos 200C three times a day for a week from a homeopathic pharmacy.

Meanwhile take two of the highest potency of Melatonin (from the Pharmacy regular  non prescription medicine,
daily for the same week. Get back to me if this does not work.
Dr. Alva Irish

QUESTION: Dr.Alva can I have your e-mail address, phone number and Skype too.

Thanks.

Answer
YES! I would rather all my clients to call me. Alho the skype is a problem, I do not know how to do that, where to go to get it. how to set it up etc.
My Telephone number is 864-605-0474  I do not know the international telephone number you put before the 864.
My e-mail is airish@charter.net  I do not check it very often. too many advertisements :(
Got to go, working on a persistent nose bleed.
Dr.Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish