Homeopathy/premature ejaculation, sexual weakness and erectile dysfunction......

Question
hello sir, hope u would be fine, i want to present my problem before you...hope i would get cured by homeopathy 100%...... Actually when i was of 13 years old , i started to touch the cap of my penis then i felt enjoyment that time and this turned into habit of touching penis again again finally ended up with habit of masturbating. But I did not know whatever i was doing is masturbation and was bad for my health. when i came to know about its adverse effect over body then i left it completely n i m externally fit now as 7 years have elapsed leaving this habit. but i would like tell you that i was habitual of masturbating once in a day on an avg.     Now my problems are......i feel sexual weakness, no firm n hard erection,size of penis reduced due to frequency of masturbation, premature ejaculation as when i see anything or read anything like erotic them i get discharged within 30 seconds n i feel if i would have chance to have intercourse then i would get discharged in just doing pre activities (foreplay).or may be it is also called erectile dysfunction..... sir i feel my whole body did not achieve proper growth...i mean i feel upper body did not achieve growth. i m externally fit. but i feel like i can not lift weights or can't go for gym n all. n also like i would be unable to satisfy my wife after marriage. how would i suffer such a shameful moments in my life. would u pls tell me whether  homeopathy medicine can treat me n make me 100% natural n perfect for my wife only......i m very tensed n depressed n need your help in this regard......n tell me that whether size reduced due to masturbation can be increase n vigor n vitality lost due to such shameful habit can be restore to natural. as i want to live 100% natural n happy life. i can follow any type of prevention. hope i would have good news from you. waiting for your reply. thank you.....a hopeful patient.....:)

Answer
Hello,
     Please stop worrying so much about your problem. First and foremost, masturbation is a normal phenomenon, and any sexual activity done in moderation is not going to cause harm. Your problems seem to be having a strong psychological component too, which is due to the guilt of having masturbated. You need to stop thinking this way. Eat healthy foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, eggs, fish, and a big bowl of curds every day; and exercise daily. You will be pleasantly surprised to see yourself feeling normal again in a matter of a few weeks. You can go ahead and get married. As for your premature ejaculation, you will have to learn to delay your organism by following the start-stop-start technique. On the homeopathic side, you can take Staphysagria 30C, 4 pills twice daily for a month. Please keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri