Homeopathy/Continuing Anxiety. and Floating

I have been suffering from insomnia and mild depression for a long time and I did not take any medication and rely on high dosage vitamins and meditation only. For the last 6 months when I walk I feel as though I am walking on air and of not touching the bed when lying down.I feel as though I am much taller than I am and when I prostrate I feel that the floor is deep down.There is also ringing in the ears.
One day after going to the supermarket and on returning home I felt very cold and was jolted into feeling taller than my usual height.I am easily frightened now and is afraid of being left alone in the house.I dare not go out of the house alone and felt uneasy of walking far as though I am walking in heavy floods.On waking up from sleep, I get palpitations daily and it goes off without medications.
This feeling of being tall makes me feel uneasy all the time and this is my main complaint.Doctor, what remedy is suitable for me?Thanks.

Dear Abdullah,

There are 2-3 remedies specifically for the feeling that you are taller: Platina is the most often used. Also Stamonium and Palladium. YOu can try one first, in 30C potency, once or twice a day for a few days. If it does not cause any reaction or improvement, try another. The potency may need to be higher, especially if it helps a little but does not last long. Ot it may be an altogether different remedy that fits your condition better. You can start with these:

Platina:  feeling as of being too large, and, on the contrary, all other things and persons seem to be too small and too low. It has the sadness, the heart palpitations and anxiety.

Stramonium: As if very tall. As if something turned round in chest. Limbs feel as if gone to sleep. As if parts of limbs were completely separated from body. Hands and feet as if loose in joints. Depression. Sometimes great fear or rage. Palpitations.

Palladium: As if he had grown taller. As if something horrible would happen. As if she were going crazy. As if she could not touch anything. Heart pain but not palpitations necessarily.

None of them have a strong influence on insomnia, though. There are many remedies for sleeping, but it is hard to select one without careful case taking - for this, you could use an available homeopath to meet with and discuss.

There may be more that you need - this is certainly not a simple situation. It requires more analysis to determine what other remedies you need to sleep and to help with the other fears you have.

Good luck!

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.