Homeopathy/sexual excesses , spermatorrhea

Sigi tady wrote at 2015-05-18 07:12:36
- Number of sexual accomplices lived with.

- Relationship fulfillment.

- Sex being a standout amongst the most conceivably fulfilling parts of life.

- Finding it simple to sense when your accomplice does or does not need sex.

- Being excited by unobtrusive signals.

- Difficulty making the move into sex.

- Liking to be the person who is dynamic and choosing what you two will do.

- Liking to talk amid sex.

- Frequency of having a climax.

- Frequency of jerking off.

- Physical or enthusiastic issues or drugs meddling with sex.

- Having dreams of having control over someone else.

- Having been sexually mishandled, and if misused, having these encounters influence your life.

- Sexual dysfunctions (eight things, for example, absence of hobby, not discovering sex pleasurable, barrenness, untimely discharge, and so forth.)

- Feelings of fulfillment, stress, energy, or blame amid sex.

for more about health simply visit

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.