Homeopathy/Feeling Afloat On Air

Question
For the last 6 months, I was suffering from insomnia and mild depression.I did not take any form of medication and rely on high dose vitamins and prayers only.Now I am feeling as though I am floating on air.This has been going on for 2 months already.Even when I lie down I feel as though I am floating in the seas.When standing I feel as though I am much taller than I am.When I prostrate I feel as though the floor is deep down.
I find it uneasy to walk far as I feel uneasy as though I am walking in the floods.It is definitely not vertigo because vertigo comes and goes.
What could be the cause and the remedy?I am easily frightened and dare not go out of the house alone unless accompanied by someone.I am afraid of being left alone.
Doctor, please select the right remedy for me.
Thanks.

Answer
Hello Abdullah, you are welcome

No one can tell you the real cause of your problems. However, the curative treatment is available. Your case requires proper treatment, with several follow ups for which detailed case taking is essential. For proper treatment, contact some nearby classical homeopath or contact me through my personal email address. Donít worry; your all issues will get better simultaneously.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
May 3, 2015

Homeo.psychiatry@gmail.com  

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud