Homeopathy/heel pain

Question
Hello dr. prasad I am a 59 year old male from India. I do not smoke or drink and weigh 70 kgs. I have Plantar Fasciitis (heel spur)in my right heel. I have taken a Dexamethasone (corticosteroid) injection in the heel. i got relief for just one month and pain started again. I have heard about Hecla Lava but i would like to have expert advice. Because at the age of 35 i suffered from ankylosing spondylitis. Can i go for Homeopathic treatment ? thanks

Answer
Hello,
     You can certainly opt for homeopathic treatment, as it works wonderfully in this condition. Please take Hekla lava 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily for 1 month. For faster relief, give your heels a contrast bath every day, i.e. soak your feet alternately in two buckets, one filled with bearably hot water, and the other with ice water. You should respond well to this treatment. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri