Homeopathy/Homeopathy Treatment

Question
MY AGE 49 YEARS
DEPRESSION FROM LAST 19 YEARS
(TAKING ALLOPATHIC MEDICATION ESCITALOPRAM -20 MG ,MIRTAZ 7.5 MG/BURPON XL-150MG)

STRESS ANXIETY  
SLEEPLESS IN MAINLY IN SUMMER
FEAR DUE TO JOB ROTATION  IN FEAR ABDOMEN PAIN
NOT TOLERATE DOOR CLOSE WHEN A NOISE COME FROM DOOR
NOT TOLERATE WHEN WAITING IN Q
FEAR DUE TO JOB ROTATION
IN FEAR ABDOMEN PAIN
NOT PERFORM IN PUBLIC
IN THE HOUSE AND OFFICE VERY LESS TALK
DEPRESSED WHEN DAUGHTERS FIGHTING AT HOUSE
THINKING ABOUT DAUGHTERS STUDY WHEN THEY ARE NOT STUDDING
NOT GOING WHERE CROWD IN A BUS OR IN A TRAIN
sensitive (to sun, to weather changes, and to many foods, especially milk)
NO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
FLEEING WEEKNESS, FATIGUE,  FULL DAYeasily irritated by noise
DONOT WALK DPEEDLY
TAKING BATH WITHWARM WATER IN SUMMER
HTN FROM LAST 4 YEARS ON ALLOPATHIC MEDICATION (OLSAR-20 & AMILOWAS2.5)
OVERWEIGHT AT PRESENT 90 KGS DOING GYM FROM LAST 4 MONTHS BUT WEIGHT NOT REDUCED

PROLACTIN LEVEL HIGH VALUE 34
LSH AND LH NORMAL
TESTOSTERONE LEVEL 180
NO SEX & NO ERECTION FROM LAST THREE YEARS
MRI DONE OF BRAIN (PARTIAL EMPTY SELL WITH THIN RIM OF PITUITARY TISSUE)

HERNIA VENTRAL FROM LAST 4 YEARS (SURGERY OF FEMORAL LEFT SIDE DONE IN 2002)

ASTHMA FROM LAST 16 YEARS ALLERGY TO COLD ,DRINKING WITH COLD WATER COLD WEATHER AND BY EATING COLD ITEMS

THYROID TAKING ELTROXIN 125 MCG
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME   WITH CONSTIPATION ABDOMEN PAIN ACIDITY FROM THE MONTH OF MARCH TO SEPT
AND DIARRHEA ALLERGY TO MILK AND FRUITS AND DAIRY PRODUCT FROM

SEVERE OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEAS REM ASSOCIATED SEVERE OXYGEN DESATURATION AND SLEEP FRABMENTATION WITH GOOD RESPONSE TO POP THERAPY

CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HIGH ON ALLOPATHIC MEDICATION

BROTHER DIABETIC AND DEPRESSION

FATHER HERNIA BOTH L & R SIDE AND ITCHING PROBLEM

MOTHER HAVING SAME PROBLEMS AS ME

PLEASE ADVISE ME HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT

Answer
Dear Mukesh,
         You are already on too many allopathic medicines, so I really don't know if homeopathic medicines, which are known to be extremely gentle, will be able to produce conspicuous effects. I personally feel that the allopathic drugs will have an overpowering influence on your body. It would be advisable for you to hence see a homeopath working in a homeopathic hospital. Such a hospital will also have an allopathic psychiatrist there. Together, they may try to minimize your allopathic drugs, as you start responding to the homeopathic treatment. Your psychiatric drugs could be leading to weight gain and many of the other problems that you are facing. So, only exercise will not help you out. To start with, take Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, for 15 days, before you see a homeopath close to you. This will reduce the oversensitiveness that you are experiencing. Thereafter, you will definitely need constitutional treatment. The right diet, along with exercise, yoga, meditation, and reading spiritual or self-help books to change your outlook towards life, will help you out of your current situation. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri