Homeopathy/medicine for dht blocker

Madam, I am 29 years old male suffering with male pattern baldness with recending frontal doctor has prescribed me saw palmetto supplement capsule for reducing DHT in scalp to control baldness. Mam,there is sabal serrulata in homeopathic which is made by saw palmetto.Is sabal serrulata effective for mpb(control dht)?If yes,then how to use it for maximum benefits for mpb? Mam,please prescribe if any other homeopathic medicine is for reducing dht and control baldness.

Hello Pank!

If there were an effective solution to baldness, somebody in the world would be getting very rich right now.
It is not easy to reverse baldness with just a remedy. Sabal serrulata can be taken in 12C or even 6C daily for a while, to see if it can slow down or reverse the process.

The big question is why your prostate acting up so much? Baldness is a very complex process, related to life conditions, stress and heredity. In some cases perhaps treatment could help, but I have no sure solution for this type of problem.

Good luck!

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.