Homeopathy/Left side of lips not moving properly

QUESTION: The left side of the lips do not move properly; the problem is more visible when I need to pronounced some works like P or M or B; etc. Also if I try to hold water in my mouth, the water gets splashed from the left side; the right side can hold the water but the lower right lip is enlarged to do the effort.  In conclusion when I speak , the center of the superior lip is slightly moved to the left side and the lower lips move the right; the right side of the lower lip gets down significantly.
This problem started a week ago; it was developed after having a dental implant done in the lower left and right side; the implants are Ok and there is not inflammation in the face; just the lower part of the face feels a little tender but there is no pain. My main concern is the misalignment in the lips.

Thanks in advance dear doctor for any reply on this matter.

ANSWER: Dear Mon, you are welcome,

Take a dose of Arnica Montana- 1M (one dose only, and wait for about a week). Hopefully it will correct your problem. If not, then you will need proper homeopathic treatment, for which detailed case taking is required.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
May 7, 2015

QUESTION: Hi Dear Dr Sultan,

Thanks a lot for your replied.
I am very sorry I forgot to mention that I have been taking Arnica 30c since the day I had the dental treatment.
At the beginning I took 5 per day for 5 days; since the pain disapear and most of the tenderness was alleviated, I have been taking 3 per day. Please let me know how can I proceed. very sorry I forgot to include this important info when I sent the question.Hope to see a reply from you. Thanks a million

Dear Mon, welcome again,

The first thing is that you should stop taking arnica-30. Prolonged use or unnecessary repetition, i.e., over dosing, may cause some other health problems. Now take a single dose of arnica-1M, and wait. If you donít feel relief, then you should not repeat it again. In that case, you must go for a detailed case taking and proper treatment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
May 8, 2015

Sultan Mahmud

I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.

I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.